Walk the Sky set times

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
Qotsa37
Brand New Start

Walk the Sky set times

Post by Qotsa37 »

Hey all, I'm seeing AB tonight in LA at The Wiltern. Does anybody know about what time each band goes on? Deepfall and Clint Lowry. Thanks.

Been a fan since the beginning but this is my first time live.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: Walk the Sky set times

Post by anguyen92 »

All right, from the show I was at yesterday. It depends on start times which is venue basis, but Deepfall goes at 7:00. Clint Lowery goes at 7:50. AB starts at 9:00. Don't know if it applies for the Wiltern show (which I will also be there) since it says 6:00 PM on the ticket. Don't know if that's when doors open or if shows starts.

Skywalker
Bought The CDs

Post by Skywalker »

Yesterday the show started earlier than Tahoe. But in Tahoe, the ticket said an hour later, and there was an additional local act on the bill (not advertised).

Doors on Sunday in San Fran were at 6, show started at 7 (DeepFall, as anguyen92 said, were on promptly at 7, if not a minute or two before). So if there's no additional local act on the bill, and its just the three national acts, I'd follow the model anguyen92 posted, and just move the times based on doors. Have fun.

If the ticket for LA says 6 p.m. for show start (and not doors at 6 p.m.), I have to imagine there will be at least one additional act before DeepFall.
AnybodyListening.net - Chronicling the History of Queensryche's Original Lineup

Qotsa37
Brand New Start

Post by Qotsa37 »

Awesome, thanks everyone. Driving from SD, looking forward to seeing the boys in action. I've seen Slash with Myles but never AB.