Live recordings of all shows?

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
maximzub
On The Rail

Live recordings of all shows?

Post by maximzub »

I remember watching an old video from Alter Bridge's YouTube channel where Myles said that they were recording all shows from a certain tour (I can't remember whether it was AB III or Fortress). He explained that the reason was for concert-goers to be able to buy the live recordings and relive the concert they were at.

Does anybody know of/have this kind of recording(s)? These could possibly be the only good live recordings of AB III or Fortress deep cuts.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

Dolo
Burn It Down

Re: Live recordings of all shows?

Post by Dolo »

Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

Kreuger
White Knuckled

Post by Kreuger »

They should put all of them onto a single USB drive.
Scott Stapp:
28th March, 2014 at The Opera House in Toronto

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

Dude, thank you for this! I had no idea they were still available to order. I used to have one show I bought just to get the Tremonti guitar USB drive, but then I traveled around with it a bunch and somewhere along the way, it got broken and came apart and I had to retire it. Would be awesome to order another one! I'm sure I was at a couple of the shows on this list, should find one and order one.
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

TenaciousBe wrote:
Dude, thank you for this! I had no idea they were still available to order. I used to have one show I bought just to get the Tremonti guitar USB drive, but then I traveled around with it a bunch and somewhere along the way, it got broken and came apart and I had to retire it. Would be awesome to order another one! I'm sure I was at a couple of the shows on this list, should find one and order one.
You're welcome, I spent like 3 seconds looking for that on Google tho, lol.

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Post by rscotta831 »

WOW! Had no clue! I was at the "May 11, 2011 - Cannery Ballroom - Nashville, TN" concert. Placing an order now. Thanks!

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Are those pro shots?

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I believe it's more like audio recordings from the soundboard. I might, as well, place an order for the Anaheim show. It was around the time my life was really in the doldrums and this band was the only thing that I can get excited about regarding anything.

rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Post by rscotta831 »

anguyen92 wrote:I believe it's more like audio recordings from the soundboard.
"Not to be confused with a "sound board" recording, these recordings are fully mixed and mastered on the fly and are true collectors items."

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Guess I'll never own a PRS.

Post by zazthespaz »

It's been a while since I listened to mine, but I don't remember it being fantastic sound quality. Below par for a live DVD, probably better than the majority of youtube videos you'll see.

I also remember those were supposed to be in the shape of a Tremonti PRS right? Did anyone actually get one? I didn't for some reason.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Just looked up the setlists of some shows. This gives us good live recordings of Life Must Go On, Still Remains, and Show Me A Sign. Well, professional versions of three more songs is a plus.
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, I got the USB in the mail today. This is pretty interesting that I got it even though I wasn't at the Anaheim show in 2011. The audio quality is all right. Just a step up from Youtube videos, but I think it's what you expected from a soundboard recording. Still given that they, before the pandemic pause, never/rarely played Coeur D'Alene, Still Remains, All Hope is Gone, other AB III tracks, this is a nice treat to listen to. It's like a time capsule into one of the band's more productive years. I kinda wished they experimented with this idea more especially during the Fortress shows when they slowed themselves down (and sounded tighter as a result). The mini-PRS guitar that has a USB drive inside when you remove the top is a good idea. Now imagine if they were able to perfect it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: I'll take 4.

Post by zazthespaz »

anguyen92 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:08 pm The mini-PRS guitar that has a USB drive inside when you remove the top is a good idea. Now imagine if they were able to perfect it.
Oh, now they give out the mini PRS guitars! :lol I guess my show was early enough in the tour where they didn't have a good enough supply yet. Now they've got too many...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Post by rscotta831 »

anguyen92 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:08 pm Well, I got the USB in the mail today..
What day did you order your’s? I ordered mine on Jan 23rd and still haven’t received it.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I also ordered it on 01/23. Did you get a email that states that the order is shipped on 02/05?

gbruin
MEGLADONG

I might order one - it would be a cool little trinket

Post by gbruin »

zazthespaz wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:39 pm
anguyen92 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:08 pm The mini-PRS guitar that has a USB drive inside when you remove the top is a good idea. Now imagine if they were able to perfect it.
Oh, now they give out the mini PRS guitars! :lol I guess my show was early enough in the tour where they didn't have a good enough supply yet. Now they've got too many...
Same. They told us at our show they'd run out of the guitars and so we got a regular old thumb drive.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

The fact that you can successfully order these a decade later kinda blows my mind lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Post by rscotta831 »

anguyen92 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:36 pm I also ordered it on 01/23. Did you get a email that states that the order is shipped on 02/05?
Yes, exactly on 02/05. No tracking number. Maybe it’ll arrive today. What state was it shipped from?

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

Andy92 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:33 am The fact that you can successfully order these a decade later kinda blows my mind lol
I was gonna say the exact same thing. When I found that link I thought it was defunct.

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Post by rscotta831 »

Dolo wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:08 am
Andy92 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:33 am The fact that you can successfully order these a decade later kinda blows my mind lol
I was gonna say the exact same thing. When I found that link I thought it was defunct.
It took 10 days just to receive confirmation it was being shipped. This after I contacted them twice with no response. I was getting close to disputing the charge.