Alter Bridge/Tremonti/MK Misheard Lyrics

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
maximzub
On The Rail

Alter Bridge/Tremonti/MK Misheard Lyrics

Post by maximzub »

This should be fun.

What lines in songs by Alter Bridge/related projects do you consistently mishear as something else?

I'll start. In the second verse of As The Silence Becomes Me, instead of "Years go by and I'm forsaken, oh, again", I hear "Years go by and apples, they get old again".
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Re: Alter Bridge/Tremonti/MK Misheard Lyrics

Post by Dan Dando »

maximzub wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:56 pm This should be fun.

What lines in songs by Alter Bridge/related projects do you consistently mishear as something else?

I'll start. In the second verse of As The Silence Becomes Me, instead of "Years go by and I'm forsaken, oh, again", I hear "Years go by and apples, they get old again".
You're learning how to get a topic going, maxim. Just the one example instead of a hundred. Keep that up. Surprised nobody else chimed in to this one.

Bit random but I always thought "joy seemed to last" in 'Life Must Go On' was actually "joyous in the last". That's the only one I can think of currently.

:shrug

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

I remember when Words Darker was released prior to ABIIIs release. I had an argument on this board with someone who was insisting that the line 'How could I be wrong?' was actually 'How could I behoove?' :lol

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Crumbso wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:07 am I remember when Words Darker was released prior to ABIIIs release. I had an argument on this board with someone who was insisting that the line 'How could I be wrong?' was actually 'How could I behoove?' :lol
The funny thing is I remember that debate and honestly can’t remember which side I took at the time regardless of how stupid behoove was. :lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

Andy92 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:11 pm
Crumbso wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:07 am I remember when Words Darker was released prior to ABIIIs release. I had an argument on this board with someone who was insisting that the line 'How could I be wrong?' was actually 'How could I behoove?' :lol
The funny thing is I remember that debate and honestly can’t remember which side I took at the time regardless of how stupid behoove was. :lol
It was a fevered time. An argument lost to the ages :headscratch

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

A Lot Like Sin, end of first verse. "Disco life or die alone". :lol
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

Bruh. I sang this for years lmao.

Also on WDTTW, the bit right before 'GOOOOOOOOOOO never to ask why', I still don't know for sure if Myles, in the break down says, 'you can rise or run', or 'you can love someone' or something like that.

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

Merinda wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:16 am
I still don't know for sure if Myles, in the break down says, 'you can rise or run', or 'you can love someone' or something like that.
:lol Now that one has never been solved.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Do it again, right!

Post by zazthespaz »

Crumbso wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:44 am
I still don't know for sure if Myles, in the break down says, 'you can rise or run', or 'you can love someone' or something like that.
:lol Now that one has never been solved.
I just rewatched the WDTTW RAH video two days ago, such an awesome performance, and yet I'm still pissed Myles went for clearly different lyrics than he recorded :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

Bruh. I sang this for years lmao.

Also on WDTTW, the bit right before 'GOOOOOOOOOOO never to ask why', I still don't know for sure if Myles, in the break down says, 'you can rise or run', or 'you can love someone' or something like that.
Always thought he sand you can love some god which would explain why he'd change it live. Spotify has it as "you can love someone".