AB Universe Leftover Songs

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
maximzub
On The Rail

AB Universe Leftover Songs

Post by maximzub »

This topic has been interesting me recently. We know that sometimes the guys have carried over songs from project to project, album to album, etc. I'd like to keep track of all of them here.

- Wish You Well: written before any of the bands existed (confirmed by the existence of a 1987 demo version)
- Brains: leftover from AB III (not confirmed, just speculation based on the "Do You Feel" working title on the AB III whiteboard)
- Doesn't Matter: leftover from AB III (confirmed by the title being on the AB III whiteboard)
- Lover: leftover from Myles's unreleased solo album (confirmed by Tim in a TABN post)
- Never Say Die: leftover from Blackbird (formerly known as Outright, it was confirmed that they reworked that song into an Outright II which became this song)
- Fall Again: leftover from the One Day Remains demos (confirmed by Mark in an interview)
- Unable To See: leftover from the One Day Remains demos (not sure where I heard this one, it was probably here)
- Love Can Only Heal: leftover from Myles's unreleased solo album (confirmed by Myles in an interview)
- A Dying Machine: most likely leftover from The Last Hero (Tim only said it was brought to Alter Bridge but ended up not being used)
- Love Rain Down: leftover from Myles's unreleased solo album (song title was confirmed back when the album was in the works)
- Under The Sun: leftover from Walk The Sky (confirmed by Mark in an interview)
- Would You Kill: leftover from Cauterize/Dust (confirmed by Mark in an interview)
- Stay: leftover from Marching In Time (confirmed by Mark in an interview)
- Holiday: leftover from Myles's unreleased solo album (confirmed by Tim in a TABN post)
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs