Amsterdam, Netherlands: Heineken music hall 03-11-2013

Make concert plans with your fellow TABN citizens here.
Magdalenkia
Brand New Start

Re: Amsterdam, Netherlands: Heineken music hall 03-11-2013

Post by Magdalenkia »

It was amazing see them, still can't believe I shaked hand with Them, very nice guys, LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

Well hello there

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

AB23 wrote:Well hello there

:lol

Suvi
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Suvi »

GazEd wrote:Another thing.

I loved the different age groups at the gig.I saw teenagers ad I saw loadsa really OLD guys, close to their 70s I think. Loved it.

There were also people trying to talk this awkward Dutch language to me. I only answered like, say whatever you want, I do not understand a fuck. When a guy talked to me for the second time and I screamed I DON'T SPEAK DUTCH SO FEEL FREE TO GO FUCK YOURSELF, he asked, like, where are you from? When he heard I was from Russia he was stunned. Does Russia listen to AB?

Oh yes it does.

I know the Russian Tremonti fanclub admin was in the VIP. I heard Russian speech here and there in the GA area. I even got information there were a couple of girls from Ukraine.
:lol

Totally of topic but have to tell this. My friend is in a kind of long distance relationship with a guy who lives in US. The guy's friends heard about his relationship with a Finnish girl and they told him to be careful. They also asked him not to travel to Finland as it might be dangerous so near Russia :rolleyes God how dangerous my life is living near Russia all the time and serving Russian tourists in the local drug store :D Oh, and I've traveled in Russia two times in my life. How can I be alive? :lol

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Hahahaha dammit Monty...

Dayviewer
Isolated

Post by Dayviewer »

Loved the gig! was there with my old bandmates and had an awesome time :D
Halestorm kicked major ass and AB was awesome too ofcourse, was very impressed with Myles!
Flip did good too allthough the bass drops were over used at some times, definitely with the newer songs.

Was standing in front of Mark's spot, front row at first but there were a few people who couldnt see shit because of me (I'm pretty tall so yea haha) so I moved back a few spots for them but could still see everything :) I saw Stijn in the middle at front row too ofcourse!
Also met 2 gals while waiting in line but forgot to ask their numbers, fuck :lol
Oh well, had an awesome night!
Formerly known as Benjami

GazEd
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by GazEd »

Suvi wrote: :lol

Totally of topic but have to tell this.
And I was born there and live there! How the fuck am I alive?!

Well, anyway, I really hope they do tour closer to my home. I've been waiting for them for ten years, so fuck it, i love Holland as well, but damn... When I get to think about the money I spent on AB this year... Holy FOOK! :lol
I saw lation
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013
Helsingin Jäähalli, Helsinki, 14 November 2019

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Damn that was the best performance of Calm the Fire so far. Would have been perfect minus that one line Myles screwed up (AGAIN) :lol Still loved it, brilliant performance
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Suvi
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Suvi »

GazEd wrote:
Suvi wrote: :lol

Totally of topic but have to tell this.
And I was born there and live there! How the fuck am I alive?!

Well, anyway, I really hope they do tour closer to my home. I've been waiting for them for ten years, so fuck it, i love Holland as well, but damn... When I get to think about the money I spent on AB this year... Holy FOOK! :lol
I spent over 1 000 € to see Alter Bridge with my husband. The vip tickets, hotels, flights, subways, taxis etc. Huh! But I guess I'm ready to do it again on next summer.
By the way, I became one of the admins of AB Finland facebook/twitter pages today :) We are really gonna work to get AB to Finland next summer when they're doing summer festivals or other gigs in Europe. Please like our fb-page if you want and help us share awareness of this great band in Finland. And in Russia too! Let's hope they'll come to my or your country some day :)

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is how Myles has been singing "something beautiful" in Cry of Achilles lately. It's like he's either forgetting or ignorng the B at the beginning of the word
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

GazEd
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by GazEd »

Suvi, Finland is MUCH more possible I guess. If you make it, I hop behind the wheel and I am there in 3 hours.

It only takes about 2 hour drive from my home to Imatra yanno. So there. I will be on FB tomorrow night so just PM me the reminder.
I saw lation
Helsingin Jäähalli, Helsinki, 14 November 2019

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today