Wembley 18th October - who's going?

Make concert plans with your fellow TABN citizens here.
tRuth Alone
Brand New Start

Wembley 18th October - who's going?

Post by tRuth Alone »

Can't wait for 18th October - there must be loads of ABN peeps going surely? Getting to see Shinedown supporting as well is a real bonus... I wanted to see them when they were in London earlier this year but I had no-one to go with and didn't want to go solo..... Anyway, managed to persuade a couple of friends to join me on this one.

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Wembley 18th October - who's going?

Post by WkdSelina »

Yup, i'm going :)

Suvi
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Suvi »

I have two tickets (seating area) to London but can't afford to buy flight tickets and hotel room :(
Bought the tickets as soon as they came available and I didn't realize they gonna put some vip-tickets on sale too. When I tried to buy vip-tickets to Wembley they were all gone :( Same thing was with Manchester etc. It would've been nice to get to UK because I've never been there earlier.

But all ends well :) I got vip-tickets to Stockholm so I'm going there with my husband! Don't know yet what I'm going to do with those London tickets... I hope to win in lottery :)

Tremontinator
Brand New Start

Post by Tremontinator »

I´m looking for 2 tickets for standing area ... are they available or sold out in this area ?

I guess I'll have to go to seated area,I don´t like it but ... there is no other choice.

Suvi,which seated area are your tickets ?
Last edited by Tremontinator on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suvi
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Suvi »

Tremontinator: My tickets are for section N3 row U seat 36 and 37.

I don't remember the rules.. Is it OK to try to find a buyer for the tickets on this forum?

Tremontinator
Brand New Start

Post by Tremontinator »

Don´t worry.

I have just bought it just in case ;)

carpster61
Brand New Start

Post by carpster61 »

I was going until 3 days ago, it would have been the first time I have seen AB live, my friend saw them at Wembley a couple of years back, then I watched the Blu-Ray ... I've got the tickets and everything to go in October with friends. Two of us have just got the chance to go on a scuba diving once in a lifetime trip which coincides with the same week. Nowo noone wants to go. I will never get the chance again so I have to go, but I will get the chance to see Alter Bridge next time they come. Shame I can't do both. :-(

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

carpster61 wrote:I was going until 3 days ago, it would have been the first time I have seen AB live, my friend saw them at Wembley a couple of years back, then I watched the Blu-Ray ... I've got the tickets and everything to go in October with friends. Two of us have just got the chance to go on a scuba diving once in a lifetime trip which coincides with the same week. Nowo noone wants to go. I will never get the chance again so I have to go, but I will get the chance to see Alter Bridge next time they come. Shame I can't do both. :-(
Ohhhhhh, you'll never know when they will come back to England. Probably at the Download Festival in Donington. This, for all you know, may be the only time, they may come to England, for a headlining show, for the next five years or so. Do you really want to give up that chance to see the best band around perform in your area, here in this spot?

I wouldn't do it, but then again, I'm not much of a huge fan of scuba diving, and you said this is once in a lifetime as well. So yeah, up to you, I just hope you give those tickets to some great fans, that missed their window at buying tickets.

Suvi
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Suvi »

I would like to sell my two tickets without any middlemen. I don't need any extra money, I'll be just happy if some real fans would like to see the gig but missed the normal prize tickets.

carpster61
Brand New Start

Post by carpster61 »

Anguyen92, thanx for the advice ... :-) ... It's not just scuba diving, itis the Maldives too and I have cheap offer with my friends. Yeah, I am left with 4 standing tickets. Need to sell them anyway for funds. I know I will never get the chance of going to the Maldives at the normal price, so it is quite an easy choice. I can see them again ... :-)

Tremontinator
Brand New Start

Post by Tremontinator »

Standing tickets?

OMG I would kill for them haha

ElenaSpain
Brand New Start

Post by ElenaSpain »

I sell 1 standing ticket for Wembley, in case someone is interested!!!

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Suvi wrote:I would like to sell my two tickets without any middlemen. I don't need any extra money, I'll be just happy if some real fans would like to see the gig but missed the normal prize tickets.
Decent.

Purple.Shark
Brand New Start

Post by Purple.Shark »

I'm looking to buy one standing ticket for Wembley, can anyone help me please?

Thank you!!

Purple.Shark
Brand New Start

Post by Purple.Shark »

ElenaSpain wrote:I sell 1 standing ticket for Wembley, in case someone is interested!!!

Elena, do you still have this ticket for sale please?

rireland
Bought The CDs

Post by rireland »

Well I've just bought 2 tickets from StubHub so I'm hoping it all works out :D

Tremontinator
Brand New Start

Post by Tremontinator »

I was looking ... and now there are tickets for standing area :facepalm

And also for a better seated area and closer than the ticket that I got :/

rireland
Bought The CDs

Post by rireland »

Tremontinator wrote:I was looking ... and now there are tickets for standing area :facepalm

And also for a better seated area and closer than the ticket that I got :/
Oh god dammit! :(

Matt
Brand New Start

Post by Matt »

I've got 2 spare standing tickets for the London show tomorrow, I will be there from early afternoon, if anyone is interested you can message me :)

NathanLEvans
Brand New Start

Post by NathanLEvans »

Hi guys - thought id post a quick message up here :)

I'd been trying so hard to find a VIP ticket for tonight after my housemate got one that I ended up running out of time to buy anything. VIP as far am i'm aware watch the show in the standing area so If i can buy a standing ticket from one of you guys before I go in that would be great. Would much rather help one of you guys out than go to a bloody tout!

I'll be walking the line anyway but feel free to message/pm me and i'll grab your number to find you - thaaaanks :D