Wembley 18th October - who's going?

Make concert plans with your fellow TABN citizens here.
Matt
Brand New Start

Re: Wembley 18th October - who's going?

Post by Matt »

I'm sitting in the queue now with 2 spare tickets, send me a message, 07402554446

rireland
Bought The CDs

Post by rireland »

Fuck that was good

tRuth Alone
Brand New Start

Post by tRuth Alone »

What a great night that was.. Apart from the major stress out I had trying to actually get into the Arena at 7.45... missed the beginning of Shinedown and if I hadn't thrown a major wobbly with the lady at the Box Office entrance I probably would have missed all of Shinedown's set while waiting in the queue to get in. WTF was going on?

Anyway - once I got in it was brilliant. I thought there were a couple of sound issues and poor Myles had a bit of a moment with Slip to the Viod but no worries, the rest of it was great - it just wasn't long enough! (of course I would still be saying that if they had played until midnight!)

All over far too quickly. Sigh.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Oh man what happened!? Box office was open really early for once, she was pretty grumpy wasnt she?

Why'd ya get there so late!??? Halestorm were AMAZING

tRuth Alone
Brand New Start

Post by tRuth Alone »

My travelling companion slowed me down unfortunately as she had a long Friday night journey - with hindsight I should have met her inside the Arena. I knew it would be tight but to see the queue when I arrived at 7.45 just sent me off the deep end. I came into hear Shinedown doing Enemies so I hope I didn't miss too much.

I saw a lady steward at the entrance to the Box Office - she was actually great because she let me in! Perhaps I was just lucky or she felt sorry for me because I was so upset about the queue!!Struck me as slightly ridiculous that you could go straight up to the BO (no Q), buy a ticket and stroll in while those who had purchased a ticket months ago (like me) had to queue for 200 yards to get in. Pathetic crowd management by Wembley Arena, IMHO.

Sorry to have missed Halestorm - they seem to be getting a lot of love!