Couchsurfing

Make concert plans with your fellow TABN citizens here.
CatPereiraPT
TABN.com Citizen

Couchsurfing

Post by CatPereiraPT »

I don't know if you guys know about this website/community but it's really great if you like to travel or if you want to go to a show somewhere and spend as little money possible.

Basically once you register you set up your account and then you can host people in you house or ask someone to host you. There's no money involved and you find really awesome people. Really weird and creepy people too so, be smart with your choices, but I've hosted quite a bit and never had any problems.

https://www.couchsurfing.org
"“I am nothing. I'll never be anything. I couldn't want to be something. Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world.” - Fernando Pessoa

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Re: Couchsurfing

Post by AllC392Was »

haha heard of these. I'll spend money on a hotel any day… little back story to this. Had a friend stay a couple days with this guy who was a nudest. Easy way to save money but a little to weird in my book
Last edited by AllC392Was on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CatPereiraPT
TABN.com Citizen

Post by CatPereiraPT »

Yeah, it can get weird pretty quick.
"“I am nothing. I'll never be anything. I couldn't want to be something. Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world.” - Fernando Pessoa

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

Interesting! Most of my travels are usually to places where I already know people, so I either get to crash with them or share a hotel with someone. But this seems like a really cool thing too! Might come in handy. :)
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.