The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: see: banning phase three weeks ago

Post by zazthespaz »

@Ubik - if I didn’t think he lives in Africa, I totally would try that! I doubt he cares much about American authorities…

@Shea - I have a lot of free time and enjoy giving other people grief :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

maximzub
On The Rail

Watch us become friends with benefits in a week

Post by maximzub »

zazthespaz wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:43 pm Have you tried “lol, jk” yet?
I'm not kidding though. Like I said, I can't lie.
anguyen92 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:21 pm Well, why did you think after you have that dream you think, "I should tell her about it?" and think it was going to end well? I have weird dreams about things that don't make sense regarding a old female friend all the time (mainly regarding us being very passive aggressive with each other, which the more I get older and think about past decisions, the more I realize it was probably for the better than we are not talking to each other anymore nowadays) and it's not like I go, "I need to do whatever I can to reach out to her and try to hash it out."

Just let time pass by and enjoy the better aspects of life. Don't go thinking your life needs to be defined by getting the approval of one person and walk on egg shells every time you talk to her. I've made that mistake on and off for five years of life and I could have spent that focusing the better things of life (Like WoW! Like Hockey! Like this band named Alter Bridge!!!!).
I told her about it because I wanted to feel better. Since I knew that I wasn't going to feel comfortable being around her knowing that she doesn't know what went on in my head.

I'm not as worried that she would take offense to the content of the dream. It's more about the fact that I called it a nightmare. She might be confused because she could think "is he that disgusted about the thought of sleeping with me?"

She's my best friend and I've been writing an apology because she deserves one, especially since we just made up after I hurt her over a month ago.
We are the left behind...
Forgotten and undefined...
Love us or hate us, you'll never break us, stand at the end of the line...
We are the left behind, and won't be left behind!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

Micky
On The Rail

Think, Maximzub, think! Good dog!

Post by Micky »

maximzub wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:54 pm
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:49 pm
maximzub wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:31 pm I told Grace that I had a dream, or more correctly, a nightmare, that I slept with her. Now she's not talking to me. What do I do?!? She's my best friend!
1) Build a time machine to jump back to the moment before those words left your mouth and dont say them.
2) Say nothing to her and wait for her to become less weirded out by that confession until she's finally ready to talk to you again
3) Tell her actually it wasnt her in the dream that you slept with, it was someone else who looked like her.
4) As long as you understand why she's not talking to you after that admission there *might* still be hope for reconciliation...maybe...
5) Move on with your life no matter what happens.
6) Delete that post and never speak of it again.
7) Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.
1. The words left my hands, actually. It was over text.
2. Umm...?
3. I actually told her the whole story of the dream. So names were mentioned. I can't lie to her.
4. FYI, we just made up after a fight which caused us not to talk to each other for a month.
5. No.
6. No.
7. I'm not 21 yet.

Keep in mind, I called it a nightmare. So now she must be really confused.
maximzub wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:56 pm I told her about it because I wanted to feel better. Since I knew that I wasn't going to feel comfortable being around her knowing that she doesn't know what went on in my head.

I'm not as worried that she would take offense to the content of the dream. It's more about the fact that I called it a nightmare. She might be confused because she could think "is he that disgusted about the thought of sleeping with me?"

She's my best friend and I've been writing an apology because she deserves one, especially since we just made up after I hurt her over a month ago.
Quite honestly don't understand any of your thinking in any of these situations you keep posting about and I'm convinced that you do it to make me laugh because anyone who tells a girl that they had a NIGHTMARE about sleeping with a girl is clearly not thinking.

Wanted to make yourself feel better? I think that some "Maximzub" time might've done the trick. Just make sure you throw out the sock when you're done.

You're writing an apology again after you hurt her a month ago? Let's do some reflecting here and think about the somewhat destructive repetitious decisions being made. Be smart, you're young and over analyzing things. I would never have told any woman that I had a NIGHTMARE about sleeping with her. Think next time. Use the sock, damnit!

Thanks for the laugh!

Now, if you'll excuse me I've been trying to buy a keyboard, bookshelf and dresser from some moron who can't seem to remember my name and sent me a picks of his grandkid.
Thanks Andy!

maximzub
On The Rail

"Think...it's not illegal yet" would have been a better thread title.

Post by maximzub »

Micky wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:09 am Quite honestly don't understand any of your thinking in any of these situations you keep posting about and I'm convinced that you do it to make me laugh because anyone who tells a girl that they had a NIGHTMARE about sleeping with a girl is clearly not thinking.

Wanted to make yourself feel better? I think that some "Maximzub" time might've done the trick. Just make sure you throw out the sock when you're done.

You're writing an apology again after you hurt her a month ago? Let's do some reflecting here and think about the somewhat destructive repetitious decisions being made. Be smart, you're young and over analyzing things. I would never have told any woman that I had a NIGHTMARE about sleeping with her. Think next time. Use the sock, damnit!
It was a nightmare because I clearly don't like her as more than a friend. But, she isn't that disgusting.

Now, using a sock is disgusting. And my name is Max.
Micky wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:09 am Thanks for the laugh!
You're not welcome. It's not for laughs.

maximzub
On The Rail

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by maximzub »

Here is the draft for my apology. I don't know how much you guys might be able to help as you don't know all the context but, here it is anyway.

"Grace. Oh, Grace. I messed up again. How crazy am I, to think it was a good idea to tell you about my dream?

I’m really sorry. I’m sure I left you confused after what I told you. I don’t have a crush on you and you know that. But if I came off like I was absolutely disgusted by the thought of sleeping with you, I’m sorry. I was not. I always thought you were cute. Even hot. But, I’ve always been afraid of having sex dreams about my female friends. Because I’ll never be able to see them the same way again. Which is why I wanted to tell you, so that we’re on the same page. But, it was a bad idea. Because now I don’t know how you feel. I might have hurt your feelings, maybe to the point that you never want to talk to me again.

I once promised that I wouldn’t mess with you anymore. I promised not to break your boundaries. And here I am, having to apologize because I broke those promises. I just, I feel like complete crap for doing all this. I hate myself. I feel like the worst person in the world. I should have just stopped texting you and let things be for a while. I get that you’re busy. So I don’t want to be spending time trying to find a time when we both can talk. And I’m not gonna let myself get overexcited again. I was really happy that you let me be friends with you again, and I channeled that excitement into exactly the wrong thing.

I might sound like I’m overly concerned about our friendship. Why, you might ask? First, take a look at my "Read Carefully" post where I explained why I'm so concerned with friendships. You are far from the first person I’ve pushed away like this, and also far from the first person that I've persistently tried to get back as a friend. I'm not trying to sound desperate. I like being friends with you, and I think that you liked being friends with me as long as I wasn’t doing stupid stuff.

I hope you’re not gonna be scared of me now. I don't want to approach you and for you to be like, "Uggh, it's Max again..." And I'm tired of these long essay apologies. They are really draining me. I’m not gonna do stuff that I have to apologize for anymore. I broke my promises once, I’m not doing it again.

I know that a lot of what I'm writing here is risky and could end up pushing you away if misunderstood. I hope I'm not saying anything I will regret, because I have a tendency to do so. I am not justifying anything wrong that I did. I hurt you a lot and I am so sorry. Let’s skip the part where we don’t talk for a month, and move on from this. Friends?

That’s all I got. Say whatever you want. Curse me all the way to the moon and back if you want to.

See you on Thursday."

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: man I love proofreading

Post by zazthespaz »

I think this whole scenario embodies why social media is detrimental to Gen Z. You grew up in an era where people were oversharing on social media and grew up thinking it translated into real life. So you go into real life situations thinking people want to know every single detail going on, but they don't. And then you end up in situations like this.

Also, I feel like letters are overly dramatic. A quick note apologizing and asking to meet up when she feels better would probably be better. But (whoops) anyway... *cracks knuckles* (see notes in bold red)
maximzub wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:03 am Here is the draft for my apology. I don't know how much you guys might be able to help as you don't know all the context but, here it is anyway.

"Grace. Oh, Grace. who da fuq talks like this? you writing to a love from the civil war era? I messed up again. How crazy am I, again with the weird language. are they teaching grammar using shakespeare as a guide? to think it was a good idea to tell you about my dream?

I’m really sorry. I’m sure I left you confused after what I told you. probably disgusted more than anythingI don’t have a crush on you and you know that. But if I came off like I was absolutely disgusted by the thought of sleeping with you, I’m sorry. I was not. I always thought you were cute. irrelevant Even hot. creepy and irrelevant But, don't start sentences with "but" I’ve always been afraid of having sex dreams weird about my female friends. creepy Because I’ll never be able to see them the same way again. weird sentence structure Which is why I wanted to tell you, so that we’re on the same page. But, it was a bad idea. Don't Start Sentences With "But" Because now I don’t know how you feel. da fooq is up with the emotional pauses written out? Are high schoolers still emo? I might have hurt your feelings, no just skeeved her out 110% maybe to the point that you never want to talk to me again.

I once promised that I wouldn’t mess with you anymore. I promised not to break your boundaries. And here I am, having to apologize because I broke those promises. hindsight, amiright? I just, I feel like complete crap for doing all this. I hate myself. I feel like the worst person in the world. I should have just stopped texting you and let things be for a while. I get that you’re busy. So I don’t want to be spending time trying to find a time when we both can talk. And I’m not gonna let myself get overexcited again. i've heard this leads to certain "dreams" I was really happy that you let me be friends with you again, and I channeled that excitement into exactly the wrong thing.

I might sound like I’m overly concerned about our friendship. this feels dramatic Why, you might ask? more drama First, take a look at my "Read Carefully" post super dramatic where I explained why I'm so concerned with friendships. You are far from the first person I’ve pushed away like this, sounds like you're not learning from your mistakes which is probably the biggest issue and also far from the first person that I've persistently tried sounds like another mistake to "persistently try" to get people to be your friend to get back as a friend. I'm not trying to sound desperate. too late I like being friends with you, and I think that you liked being friends with me as long as I wasn’t doing stupid stuff.

I hope you’re not gonna be scared of me now. "scared" isn't the adjective I think she feels of you... I don't want to approach you and for you to be like, "Uggh, it's Max again..." And I'm tired of these long essay apologies. same. she probably is too. They are really draining me. so maybe don't do them? I’m not gonna do stuff that I have to apologize for anymore. "those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it." I broke my promises once, I’m not doing it again. but historically speaking...

I know that a lot of what I'm writing here is risky yup and could end up pushing you away if misunderstood. or just read, period I hope I'm not saying anything I will regret, I regret reading this because I have a tendency to do so. I am not justifying anything wrong that I did. true I hurt you instead of "hurt you" I would say "grossed you out beyond belief" a lot and I am so sorry. Let’s skip the part where we don’t talk for a month, don't think you're really in a position to be making this demand and move on from this. not your call Friends?

That’s all I got. started off shakespearian, ended 90's grunge Say whatever you want. I feel like silence will be her choice Curse me all the way to the moon and back if you want to.

See you on Thursday." people always told me C U Next Tuesday
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Micky
On The Rail

Go to your room and think about what you've done

Post by Micky »

maximzub wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:01 am
Micky wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:09 am Quite honestly don't understand any of your thinking in any of these situations you keep posting about and I'm convinced that you do it to make me laugh because anyone who tells a girl that they had a NIGHTMARE about sleeping with a girl is clearly not thinking.

It was a nightmare because I clearly don't like her as more than a friend. But, she isn't that disgusting.

Now, using a sock is disgusting. And my name is Max.
Micky wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:09 am Thanks for the laugh!
You're not welcome. It's not for laughs.
okay, MAX! Sarcasm clearly isn't your strong suit.

Here's a tip in life: Never say anything along the lines of "nightmare" involving a female and intercourse. Regardless of your feelings for her or lack there of, you're asking for trouble. Period.

Second, a sock is disgusting? I guess you can use paper towels then.

Third, my "think, maximzub, think! Good dog!" is from a TV show. Boy, they're really failing in school these days, huh?

Not sure how old you are, MAXAMILLION, but I can only assume you're like 16/17. Don't take everything in life so personally. I did it at your age and its ridiculously stressful. Just live your life. Period.
maximzub wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:03 am Here is the draft for my apology. I don't know how much you guys might be able to help as you don't know all the context but, here it is anyway.

"Grace. Oh, Grace. I messed up again. How crazy am I, to think it was a good idea to tell you about my dream?

I’m really sorry. I’m sure I left you confused after what I told you. I don’t have a crush on you and you know that. But if I came off like I was absolutely disgusted by the thought of sleeping with you, I’m sorry. I was not. I always thought you were cute. Even hot. But, I’ve always been afraid of having sex dreams about my female friends. Because I’ll never be able to see them the same way again. Which is why I wanted to tell you, so that we’re on the same page. But, it was a bad idea. Because now I don’t know how you feel. I might have hurt your feelings, maybe to the point that you never want to talk to me again.

I once promised that I wouldn’t mess with you anymore. I promised not to break your boundaries. And here I am, having to apologize because I broke those promises. I just, I feel like complete crap for doing all this. I hate myself. I feel like the worst person in the world. I should have just stopped texting you and let things be for a while. I get that you’re busy. So I don’t want to be spending time trying to find a time when we both can talk. And I’m not gonna let myself get overexcited again. I was really happy that you let me be friends with you again, and I channeled that excitement into exactly the wrong thing.

I might sound like I’m overly concerned about our friendship. Why, you might ask? First, take a look at my "Read Carefully" post where I explained why I'm so concerned with friendships. You are far from the first person I’ve pushed away like this, and also far from the first person that I've persistently tried to get back as a friend. I'm not trying to sound desperate. I like being friends with you, and I think that you liked being friends with me as long as I wasn’t doing stupid stuff.

I hope you’re not gonna be scared of me now. I don't want to approach you and for you to be like, "Uggh, it's Max again..." And I'm tired of these long essay apologies. They are really draining me. I’m not gonna do stuff that I have to apologize for anymore. I broke my promises once, I’m not doing it again.

I know that a lot of what I'm writing here is risky and could end up pushing you away if misunderstood. I hope I'm not saying anything I will regret, because I have a tendency to do so. I am not justifying anything wrong that I did. I hurt you a lot and I am so sorry. Let’s skip the part where we don’t talk for a month, and move on from this. Friends?

That’s all I got. Say whatever you want. Curse me all the way to the moon and back if you want to.

See you on Thursday."
Alright, while i admire you apologizing to your friend here, i think this is a bit much. Somewhat dramatic. Seriously, just say "Hey, i really don't think having sex with you would be a nightmare. Of course was talking out of my ass. Let's move on, you're a very beautiful young woman. Eventually, can we still be friends?" and move on with life.

Whether or not she accepts that apology is entirely our of your hands.

You even say it yourself that you're tired of these "long essay apologies"...so STOP writing them! Simple. You can't just "stop doing things you need to apologize for." You're going to need to apologize for things the entirety of your life. We all make mistakes in life, don't overblow them with these long apologies. What you said to her was stupid. Really stupid (CANT SAY THINGS LIKE THAT TO A WOMAN OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER...Except Cam. Sex with him would be a nightmare) but it's not like you did something so offensive that you had to publicly apologize for it.

Again, thanks for the laugh. It's not at your expense, it's at how issues like this used to mean such a big deal to me but now I laugh at how trivial they really are.

Stop and breathe sometimes kid. Life is too short to have the kinds of problems you have at such a young age. And maybe try sex with Cam if you're into the nightmares thing
Last edited by Micky on Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks Andy!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Category: posts I instantly regret.

Post by zazthespaz »

Micky wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:26 pm Stop and breathe sometimes kid. Life is too short to have the kinds of problems you have at such a young age. And maybe try sex with Cam if you're into the nightmares thing
Your dog doesn't have nightmares...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Micky
On The Rail

You owe me $1200 for the vet bill

Post by Micky »

zazthespaz wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:37 pm
Micky wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:26 pm Stop and breathe sometimes kid. Life is too short to have the kinds of problems you have at such a young age. And maybe try sex with Cam if you're into the nightmares thing
Your dog doesn't have nightmares...
Huh...guess now I know why he was puking blood the other day. You sick bastard!
Thanks Andy!

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Grace is way too beautiful of a fake name to deal with all of this. Can't we give this girl another fake name so I feel less sorry for her? Bertha? Agnes?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Timotheus wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:03 pm Grace is way too beautiful of a fake name to deal with all of this. Can't we give this girl another fake name so I feel less sorry for her? Bertha? Agnes?
How about Gretchen or Helga?

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Sandy or Camanda?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

From personal experience, I know this isn't going to go well and I and everyone else has made the needed points, so I await what lies next.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

anguyen92 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:26 pmI await what lies next.
Perfectly stated.
For all of the hope that it brings...

TayUmSwift
Brand New Start

Post by TayUmSwift »

What you people need to do, is to start collecting your fee for the therapist sessions you've been doing here with him for these hallucinations he calls Grace.

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Timotheus wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:03 pm Grace is way too beautiful of a fake name to deal with all of this. Can't we give this girl another fake name so I feel less sorry for her? Bertha? Agnes?
Grace isn't a fake name.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

maximzub wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:33 pm
Grace isn't a fake name.
The name itself may not be fake, but we believe this person is. And potentially the story
Thanks Andy!

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Feel like we're a few posts away from Max claiming cop.
For all of the hope that it brings...

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Micky wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:01 pm
Grace isn't a fake name.
The name itself may not be fake, but we believe this person is. And potentially the story
Btw, our apologies for making this kind of statement saying that it can be fake. We have had some weird people over the years in this board stating all kinds of crazy stuff that we don't know what's true or not nowadays.

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Micky wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:01 pm
Grace isn't a fake name.
Grace is not a fake person, and this is not a fake story.

Want proof? Here's us playing together the first day we met. We're both in the thumbnail.

Want more proof? Do you want me to send screenshots of our conversations? No? Okay. Then just take my word.

Micky and Zaz, I haven't read your stuff carefully yet. I'll have a response tomorrow (EDIT: today) when I've read them more carefully.

EDIT: Thanks for standing up for me, Kev!
Last edited by maximzub on Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.