Marching In Time

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Marching In Time

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Tremonti's first show of the tour is today! I hope there'll be some videos to watch from it.

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:14 pm Tremonti's first show of the tour is today! I hope there'll be some videos to watch from it.
I've been so busy, I didn't realize how close the tour was. My wife bought us tickets for my birthday back in July. I get to see Tremonti for the first time in 4 days! Side note, this album is shaping up to be my favorite Tremonti record so far. 3/3 with the singles so far :rockon (3.5/3.5 of you count Let That Be Us snippet)

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Album of the month in Aardschok magazine in the Netherlands, leaving behind some big releases as Iron Maiden.

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

not sure about the rocklahoma setlist but no marching in time tonight. i'll be pretty disappointed if they don't play that on the 20th. :/

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

20 days until the next time I get to see the best band band in the world perform again and no I’m not talking Metallica…….

Bring on Tremonti Sunday the 26th at louder than life in Louisville KY! Gotta be cool opening for Metallica at this stage in Marks career. Can’t fuckin wait!

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

Tonight is the night I get to see Tremonti for the first time! This is going to be the longest day of work ever.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

ToNsOFuN88 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:32 am Tonight is the night I get to see Tremonti for the first time! This is going to be the longest day of work ever.
Nice! Hope you have a good time and stay safe out there! :peace :mtrocks

ONLY 16 MORE DAYS TO GO UNTIL THE ALBUM :rockon :peace :mtrocks :dance

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:05 am
ToNsOFuN88 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:32 am Tonight is the night I get to see Tremonti for the first time! This is going to be the longest day of work ever.

Thanks will do. Apparently, the opening band is no longer playing with Tremonti and Sevendust tonight, according to a fb post by the venue. Hopefully that means a longer Tremonti set!

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

ToNsOFuN88 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:48 pm
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:05 am

Thanks will do. Apparently, the opening band is no longer playing with Tremonti and Sevendust tonight, according to a fb post by the venue. Hopefully that means a longer Tremonti set!
Lucky. Have a blast and get some videos for YouTube if you get a breather inbetween rocking out.

Louder than Life posted their stage times today and I’ll be seeing Tremonti on the 26th at….. 1:30 in the day. First time for everything I guess. Gonna be a lonnnnnnng wait from Tremonti to Metallica…..

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

This is looking to be my favorite Tremonti solo album thus far. I've loved every single song released. I'm gonna try and see Mark in December. Can anyone tell me if would he be willing to sign my albums without a meet and greet? Like post show? I just want to know the likelihood.

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Post by Dan Dando »

Devil Inside You wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:22 pm Can anyone tell me if would he be willing to sign my albums without a meet and greet? Like post show? I just want to know the likelihood.
Highly unlikely, bud :/

https://www.sonicperspectives.com/inter ... onti-mark/

"Everybody in the band and crew had to sign a document that explains all the preventative things we are doing while on tour. We have strict guidelines like being in the NBA bubble. We all have to be vaccinated, which we are; you have to have a negative COVID test 72 hours within the first show. During the whole tour, you can’t have anybody backstage except blood family who has been vaccinated and tested. You can’t just have your buds come backstage even if they have been vaccinated. You can’t go to restaurants to eat as you can only order food out. There are some open-ended things like how do we exercise? It sucks ass to be like this, but bands are falling off tours due to crew or band or both throwing the whole thing off. You can’t go out and party with everybody. What I worry about is we are very friendly with all of our fans as we don’t shy away from having a conversation with them or take a photo with them. We love to do that we this tour; we can’t do it. Even with our meet and greets, we have to be behind plex-glass due to all the rules and regulations. Insurance companies are making sure you are protected, so you have to follow. Also, promoters like AEG and Live Nation have to protect their interest. You have to be on your game, and you can’t have people running around who aren’t following the guidelines. If you want to, participate you have to follow the guidelines."

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

Tremonti was flawless man! They played Marching In Time tonight for the first time too! I got it recorded, I'll post it as soon as I can! Hopefully it sounds good. Benefit to covid was I was super late, compared to traditional standards, but I was literally just able to walk up to just behind the rail. It was amazing!

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

ToNsOFuN88 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:00 pm Tremonti was flawless man! They played Marching In Time tonight for the first time too! I got it recorded, I'll post it as soon as I can! Hopefully it sounds good. Benefit to covid was I was super late, compared to traditional standards, but I was literally just able to walk up to just behind the rail. It was amazing!
Bet your ears are ringing man they crank the volume UP! Glad you had a blast dude, Tremonti kicks ass and goes hard live!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

ToNsOFuN88 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:00 pm Tremonti was flawless man! They played Marching In Time tonight for the first time too! I got it recorded, I'll post it as soon as I can! Hopefully it sounds good. Benefit to covid was I was super late, compared to traditional standards, but I was literally just able to walk up to just behind the rail. It was amazing!
Glad you had a great time and got to witness MIT live for your first Tremonti concert! :peace Looking forward to the performance :peace

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

Sevendust is killing it right now too! I posted it in the Army of 12 FB group fyi, here is the link:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/ArmyOf12/ ... 596706688/

I'm still at the concert so I'm not able to really check the quality or if I'm singing over anything, so listen at your own risk lol.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Sound quality is great! Thanks! Mark sounds amazing there! They killed it! :rockon :peace :cloud9 :mtrocks

RevenantGB
TABN.com Citizen

Post by RevenantGB »

Found a great video that highlights Mark's live vocal improvement. Compares performances of So You're Afraid from 2015 and 2021 (the Cleveland show). Also thanks to those posting new live performances!

Let this be an exercise in how to face your fears
Step into the realm of madness if you dare, my dear

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Did they play catching fire? Saw a few days ago it was in one of the sets. With the way the world is right now… that’s a good one to bring out.

RevenantGB
TABN.com Citizen

Post by RevenantGB »

austin. wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:21 am Did they play catching fire? Saw a few days ago it was in one of the sets. With the way the world is right now… that’s a good one to bring out.
Yeah, I've seen a performance of them playing catching fire but can't remember which show.
Let this be an exercise in how to face your fears
Step into the realm of madness if you dare, my dear

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

They played it last night. @27:45ish