Alter Bridge In Greece. ever going to happen?

Make concert plans with your fellow TABN citizens here.
shawnm
Brand New Start

Alter Bridge In Greece. ever going to happen?

Post by shawnm »

do u think i will ever have a chance to meet my favorite band here in Greece? :mtrocks :mkrules
Mark Tremonti Rocks! :mtrocks

Jim
Blood Machines

Re: Alter Bridge In Greece. ever going to happen?

Post by Jim »

Hi!
Welcome to the Alter Bridge Nation

In regards to your question, the band are busy doing solo projects and Creed tours until early-mid 2013.. They do come to Europe ALOT as Alter Bridge, sometimes 3 times a year, so hopefully 2013 will be your chance! I dont think they have played in Greece all that much, if it all over the years. They are booked to play shows where their records are downloaded and sold the most you see. With Greece being in the financial situation you are at the moment, i dont know if they will make it a priority to play there, but who knows! Things could improve by the time AB come back over

Or you could go to a different country to see them or try and book a holiday around tour time and go somewhere they're playing and try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone

shawnm
Brand New Start

Post by shawnm »

yeah i hope 2013 will be my chance, and i dont think i'll have a chance of seeing them live abroad anytime soon, so lets keep hoping they visit my country regardless its situation! thanks for the reply and keep rocking :peace
Jim wrote:Hi!
Welcome to the Alter Bridge Nation

In regards to your question, the band are busy doing solo projects and Creed tours until early-mid 2013.. They do come to Europe ALOT as Alter Bridge, sometimes 3 times a year, so hopefully 2013 will be your chance! I dont think they have played in Greece all that much, if it all over the years. They are booked to play shows where their records are downloaded and sold the most you see. With Greece being in the financial situation you are at the moment, i dont know if they will make it a priority to play there, but who knows! Things could improve by the time AB come back over

Or you could go to a different country to see them or try and book a holiday around tour time and go somewhere they're playing and try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

I hope so! Everyone should be able to see Alter Bridge in concert at some point.

They haven't toured there yet though, so maybe there isn't much support for Alter Bridge in Greece? Or at least not enough to justify making the haul out there?

shawnm
Brand New Start

Post by shawnm »

yeah, greece doesnt have any support for AB cause they arent well known here in greece, they dont have more than 200 fans in the whole country, and it sucks
abw1987 wrote:I hope so! Everyone should be able to see Alter Bridge in concert at some point.

They haven't toured there yet though, so maybe there isn't much support for Alter Bridge in Greece? Or at least not enough to justify making the haul out there?